The Right Financing for Your Commercial Real Estate Projects
Sautelet Commercial Finance has years of experience in providing commercial real estate financing for projects of all sizes. Why not let us finance your next transaction? We offer both recourse and non-recourse options for investment and owner-occupied properties. With our generous terms and flexible funding solutions, you can be confident that we have the right financial vehicle for you.
Our Portfolio of Financial Products
Whether you are updating a long-term care facility, taking on a large construction project, or investing in an apartment block, our diverse portfolio of funding options has something for every type of transaction. Available financing options include:
- HUD and FHA Lending: Receive up to $50,000,000 for the rehabilitation, acquisition, or new construction of multifamily housing, healthcare facilities, and senior housing.
- Construction Financing: Permanent financing for new construction ranges from $10,000,000 to $100,000,000. The principles must be experienced with equity to qualify.
- Bridge Loans: Get the working capital your company needs through bridge or hard money loans. Loans have variable interest up to 14%, interest only amortization, and 80% loan to value ratio.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans: These loans are for owner-occupied properties and flagged and non-flagged hotels. We offer terms up to 25 years and low interest rates.
- Equity and Mezzanine Financing: Let us tailor a financing solution to your needs with equity and mezzanine financing. We can fund transactions from $5,000,000 to $1,000,000,000 and more.
- Conventional Programs: For multifamily units, self storage, industrial parks, and mobile home parks, and more, these loans provide funding up to $100,000,000.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS): These securities are created by pooling commercial properties, placing them in a trust, and selling bonds to investors. CMBS loans provide up to $50,000,000 in funds with fixed terms and low interest rates.
Talk to us today about your commercial real estate financing needs. Our experts will find a solution that works for you.